CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Guns and Country Music

I think if you're going to go shooting, and if you're going to listen to music in the car on the way there and back, it really has to be country music. It just makes sense. Nora Jones and guns just don't mix; Tim McGraw and guns just do.
My friend Adam took me shooting yesterday for the first time in probably 10 years. Minus the bruises in my left shoulder from the jolting shotguns, and the mysterious cut on my thumb, it was a lot of fun! You'd be proud to know that with a little help from the pro, I even hit some stuff...actual targets...not just random stuff:)
And yes, we did listen to Tim McGraw in the car.
Thanks Adam!

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I am not a country music fan but I am definitely a firm believer in the appropriate music for the right occasion. When I went to the rodeo for the first time, I actually went out and bought a Garth Brooks CD just because I couldn't listen to Whitney Houston and think I was going to be in the mood for cowboys!

Sadie Lou said...

that sounds like so much fun, but what if i hit like an animal or something? i am not really a country fan but on that special occasion it would definitly be nesscisary. ( ok i know i did not spell that right, but you know what i mean):)