CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Here kitty kitty...

While in Kanchanaburi, I visited a tiger reserve run by monks. The monks have been raising these tigers since they were kittens, so they're pretty harmless, yet as I crouched down to pet these amazing animals, I couldn't help but think of the book "Life of Pi" that I finished reading a couple of months ago(if you haven't read it, read it!)...oh, and Yan Martel was right when he said you should remove your hat before approaching a tiger.

3 comments:

Maria said...

HOLY COW!! (Holy CAT, I guess!!) My husband Cory would die to go to a place like that...he claims he wants a mountain lion for a pet and would LOVE to pet a tiger. My goodness! You're a brave girl!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Cim,

You are so brave, I would be so scared!

Amy Lynn said...

You are touching a tiger. Wow! A tiger just escaped from his cage at the San Francisco Zoo...ate 2 tourists and mauled one tourist by the Snack Shack.

I read the book Life of Pi...loved it but was shocked by the ending!