CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Top of the World!

Seeing the Himalayas was one of the most moving experiences of my life! 6:30 am Sunday Oct 28 I boarded a small plane for a scenic flight over the Himals (as they're called by the locals). As we climbed through the clouds over Kathmandu, the city below faded away and the the snow-capped tops of the Mountains appeared! The grandeur of Mt. Everest and the surrounding peaks was literally awesome! I was nearly brought to tears as I sat staring out with joy, wonderment, and gratitude. It was like heaven, and I really felt so close to Heavenly Father. I poured my heart out in thanks to him for creating such a perfectly beautiful magnificent place!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to climb that mountain one day! (Even if just to base camp)